Pals Bralette is our take on the classic activewear bra.
With a double cross back, square banded front and compression elastic band, she’s your ideal companion for low impact workouts.
Try her in Pals Shadow Black, which flatters all pals with its’ smokey and charcoal undertones.
Pals' Kirsty is 5’4 and a size 10 top.
She wears The Bralette in a M.
- Made from 73% Recycled Plastic bottles (RPET) and 27% Creora Power Fit spandex, our buttery soft combination that leaves a subtle sheen
- Designed for low impact
- Double-lined for additional compression
- Four way stretch for easy moving and body molding
- Like all activewear, machine wash at 30 with like colours
- Air dry for the environment and elastane life lengthening
Sizing: Size up your normal activewear bra size (XXS - XXL).
Disclaimer: The elastic band runs tight, we recommend you size up. Not suitable for +E Cup.
Pals uses Top Green recycled polyester and spandex mix, which is OEKO-TEX® Certified and Produced in Taiwan. Top Green’s fabric is made from recycled plastic waste, with the manufacturer intercepting and diverting what would be ocean waste.
Pals packaging is 100% compostable. Made from a combination of corn-based biopolymers it is certified for both home and commercial compost.